Cancelled: In-person events are back: Meet us at IBC 2021
What to expect from us
We have a lot of fun demos we’ll be doing to show you how we can solve your video playback needs including:
- PRESTOplay fast channel zapping feature for a smooth switching experience between IPTV and OTT streams
- PRESTOplay player analytics & metrics support
- DRMtoday for Widevine CAS demo which allows you to extend your PayTV service across Android TV audiences at low cost
- DRMtoday’s Concurrent Stream Limiting feature that can be used to prevent piracy, bandwidth draining activity, or to fulfil a ‘limited device number’ business model
- DRMtoday workflow and dashboard KPIs
Join our panel discussion
Transitioning to TV as an App
Speaker: Thasso Griebel
When: Friday 3 December at 13:30
Where: IBC Content Everywhere D2C / OTT stage (Booth 5.D20)
Technical Lead Player Development
The discussion panel will answer questions such as: What do broadcasters and video service providers need to consider to compete in the ‘TV as an App’ market? What are the challenges of reaching all devices, from smartphones to games consoles, streaming devices and connected TVs?
If you’re not attending, IBC is also launching a hybrid platform – IBC Digital, to ensure that you can enjoy the full IBC experience – before, during and after the live show. Feel free to check our profile and connect with us there.