Countdown to IBC 2023: Let’s connect!
We’re back in Amsterdam for this year’s International Broadcasting Convention (IBC) and we couldn’t be more excited! We’ll exhibit at the most prominent community knowledge platform for the media, entertainment, and tech industries.
You can visit us at booth #5.G55 (Hall 5, ‘Content Everywhere’) on September 15-18. You can expect to meet some of our team members, including:
Brand new demos are coming your way
We’re so excited to chat with you and walk you through our newest demos.
- Single-frame forensic watermarking: Discover our latest innovation against piracy and content leaks. Single-frame watermarking is our groundbreaking approach to protecting digital content at the production workflow. We watermark every frame of a video, image, or document and retrieve the information with one image.
- DRM for WebRTC with single-frame watermarking: Making WebRTC streams safer than ever! In collaboration with Red5Pro, we are introducing an additional security layer to DRM-protected WebRTC streams by incorporating our innovative single-frame watermarking technology.
- Live key rotation: We’re enhancing live streaming security in partnership with Wowza. Witness live key rotation powered by our renewed DRMtoday API for the Wowza Streaming Engine software.
- Widevine CAS & multi-DRM: Safeguarding your IPTV/DVB feeds has never been easier with DRMtoday for Widevine CAS, tailored for Android TV STBs. Also available through our leading DRM licensing solution for cross-platform OTT use cases.
- New PRESTOplay telemetry: Deep dive into our new player telemetry solution for data monitoring and insightful reporting. Easily uncover error analytics and push remedial actions to improve your viewer’s experience.
- Hybrid player with lightning-fast channel zapping: Our powerful low-latency hybrid player delivers lightning-fast channel switching on OTT streams and frame-accurate switching between IPTV and OTT. We’ll demo PRESTOplay features on SDMC STBs and demonstrate how to improve Quality of Experience (QoE) in cooperation with our partners Ateme (booth #1.D33) and Broadpeak (booth #1.F76).
- Targeted TV advertising: Uncover the vast possibilities enabled by our OTT and IPTV dynamic ad insertion using CSAI, SSAI, and server-guided ad insertion (SGAI). Our ad-mighty PRESTOplay will feature integrations with AWS Media Tailor, Broadpeak, and Videon; and tailored demos with our partners Ad Insertion Platform (booth #2.EF001 / IABM Lounge) and Equativ (booth #5.H79).
- PRESTOplay for React Native and GStreamer: Play around with our latest SDKs to build rich feature players.
- Streamlined UI and player integration: We’ve partnered with Dotscreen to create a smooth and secure streaming experience. Our PRESTOplay tech, combined with Dotscreen’s UI expertise and platform development, ensures top-notch viewing for users. Enjoy a hassle-free solution with our pre-integrated UI and player package, perfect for OTT providers.
- Easily, securely, and quickly prepare your media for steaming: Test our new end-to-end cloud content workflow automation for encoding, protection, and playback.
Don’t forget to attend our talk
Reserve your calendar for Michael Stattman’s live stage demo session on our new watermarking technology, we’re sure you won’t want to miss it.
Single-frame forensic watermarking: One image identification
Speaker: Michael Stattmann
When: Saturday, 16 September at 3:00 PM
Where: Stage 2 – Stand 5H.75, Hall 5
One more time, we’re gonna celebrate
It wouldn’t be IBC without a proper celebration. The biggest stage for media and broadcasting deserves a celebration that’s up to par, and we’re not toning it down this year.
Join us for drinks and nibbles together with our friends from NPAW, Norigin, and Vimon. You can register here: Friyaaay Happy Hour at IBC
When: Friday, 15 September at 4:30 PM
Where: Booths 5.G55, 5.G56 and 5.G59 in Hall 5
To close with a flourish, we’re co-sponsoring the DASH-IF party! If you want to take part in it, send us an email to email@example.com and we’ll send you the registration link in the following days.
When: Sunday, 17 September starting at 6:30PM
Where: Heineken Experience, Stadhouderskade 78, 1072 AE Amsterdam
We have so many things in store for you at IBC 2023 and we’d love to hear from you. Don’t miss the chance to connect with us so reserve your meeting today!