Junior Sales Manager (f/m/d)
We are looking for a self-driven Junior Sales Manager (m/f/d) to support our international sales team. Your tasks would include account management, acquiring new businesses and sales operations and enablement.
At castLabs you will be part of a highly-qualified team of experts working with leading companies in the video streaming industry. Our customers include top brands such as: Vudu, vimeo, HBO Europe, Kaltura, brightcove and Mubi.
As Junior Sales Manager (m/f/d) you will get the opportunity to grow and learn step by step to become a professional Sales Manager in the exciting video streaming industry.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide support to the sales team by assisting with regular commercial duties and tasks
- Maintain our customer database by updating customer profile, tracking contract renewals, documenting incoming leads and gathering information
- Clarify customer requests by providing information about our products and prices
- Preselect and compile information for potential clients (lead qualification)
- Answer leads in emerging markets and send proposals
- Build trust and long-term relationships with existing customers by organizing yearly business reviews and occasional meetings
- Help transitioning the company’s sales structure to the next level by participating in designing and implementing new processes and best practices
- Help building and populating new channels and migrate sales data and knowledge to our new sales platforms
- Support the sales team with experimenting prospection tactics as well as gathering insights and best practices to improve our pipeline feed
- Liaise with the marketing team to leverage material and micro-content to increase our presence
What you’ll bring to the team
- First experience in sales in the IT industry
- Very good analytical skills, record-keeping and total ease using MS Office
- Structured mindset with problem solving attitude and hands-on mentality
- Professional English skills
- Good at communicating politely and effectively when answering customers’ inquiries
- Good at explaining complex issues in an understandable and clear way
- Curious and motivated to learn about our industry and products
- Proactive and autonomous working attitude
- Additional language(s) fluency
- Previous experience with CRM tools like Sales Force or Hubspot
- A truly open-minded and supportive work environment with a high level of employee empowerment
- Completely self-organized structure within the Holacracy based organizational framework
- Personal and professional development that enables you to grow and do a great job
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity of remote work aligned with your personal needs
- Get-together and summer party in Berlin
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story!
We love to be diverse! Therefore castLabs is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
We do not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between castLabs and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
View our full list of open positons on our careers page.
Interested in this position? Then get in contact with us today! We look forward to your application including your resume, project history, expected salary, and terms of notice. Please send your application to: