Student Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a motivated student Quality Engineer (f/m/d) in Zagreb.
In this role you will test our applications to ensure that our products and services maintain our high quality. The position is ideal for an STEM student who is looking for an entry level IT position in the video streaming industry.
At castLabs you will be part of a highly professional and international team. You will be embedded in the customer support engineering team and will work closely with the software development teams.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Test applications to ensure they meet specific requirements
- Perform manual QA tests for Player SDKs that are focused on Android, iOS and Microsoft
- Ensure our verification process is up to date with latest product features
- Perform verifications of important pull requests for SDKs
- Test compatibility of our products and services on new client platforms
- Collaborate on verification process automation
What you’ll bring to the team
- You are currently studying Computer Science or a related STEM subject
- Proactive in improving test cases as well as the QA workflow
- Keen interest in video streaming technology
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Thorough and detail-oriented approach
- Reliable team player with the desire to learn
- Knowledge about Software testing
- Basic programming experience
- Expertise with multimedia
- Experience with JIRA
- A truly open-minded and supportive work environment with a high level of employee empowerment
- Personal and professional development that enables you to grow and do a great job
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity of remote work aligned with your personal needs
- Get-together and bi-annual company summit in Berlin!
We are diverse! Therefore, castLabs is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
We do not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between castLabs and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
View our full list of open positons on our careers page.
Interested in this position? Then get in contact with us today! We look forward to your application including your resume, project history, expected salary, and terms of notice. Please send your application to: