Solutions Engineer (f/m/d) – US
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer (m/f/d) who is driven by working in a technical wide-ranged and challenging environment and loves to assist our growing client-base by deploying cutting-edge digital video delivery technology in international projects.
You are keen on collaboration with our partners with a solution oriented passion. With your broad-based knowledge of system engineering you will deliver successful projects in collaboration with leading companies in technology and online/TV entertainment industry.
At castLabs you will be part of a highly innovative team by creating the next-generation digital video services.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Design, plan and implement system architectures from a proof of concept as well as from a hands-on-level
- Further development and customizing of our digital video delivery services
- Project management and technical advice in close collaboration with our customers and partners
- Develop and optimize our cutting edge digital video delivery technology with client based technologies
- Broad-based knowledge of system engineering
- Knowledge of video encoding and packaging
- Basic understanding of networks such as TCP/IP and API Integration
- Knowledge of security and encryption standards like AIS
- Experience with video streaming and OTT technologies would be a nice to have such as:
- CAS, IPTV, DRM
- DRM with Microsoft PlayReady, GoogleWidevine, Apple Fairplay
- Audio with AAC, Dolby, DTS
- Video with MPEG-DASH, HLS, Smooth Streaming, HTML5, encoding
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms like Amazon AWS is a plus
- You love to interact with your customers
- A truly open-minded and supportive work environment with a high level of employee empowerment
- Completely self-organized structure within the Holacracy based organizational framework
- Personal and professional development that enables you to grow and do a great job
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity of remote work aligned with your personal needs
- Summer party in Berlin
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story!
- Health, dental and vision insurance
castLabs is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
We do not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between castLabs and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Location: United States
View our full list of open positons on our careers page.
Interested in this position? Then get in contact with us today! We look forward to your application including your resume, project history, expected salary, and terms of notice. Please send your application to: