Senior QA Engineer – Test Automation (f/m/d)
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Quality Assurance Engineer (f/m/d) to test our applications to ensure that our products and services maintain our high quality.
At castLabs you will be part of a highly professional and international team. You will be embedded in the customer support engineering team and will work closely with the software development teams.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Analyzing existing and new features and developing test cases
- Executing manual and automated test plans based on planned project schedules
- Identifying and documenting defects in a clear and concise manner using the assigned bug tracking tools
- Coordinate with engineering and product teams to resolve issues
- Manage the bug tracking process, track issues status and resolution progress, and create quality metrics for the project team
- Defining, developing and maintaining automated test scripts and testing infrastructure
What you’ll bring to the team
- High understanding of quality assurance techniques, frameworks and methodologies
- Experience in testing on multiple web browsers including mobile web
- Practice in testing native mobile application platforms such as iOS and Android
- Experience with one or more object oriented programming language
- Knowledge with GitHub or other source control tools
- Familiarity with establishing automated testing frameworks with tools such as Selenium, Jasmine, Appium, Node.js
- Ability to work in a remote team environment
- Ability to give and accept positive feedback as well as constructive criticism
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Experience with video streaming and DRM technologies
- Experience in automated testing of web applications
- Experience in automated testing for mobile applications including iOS and Android devices
- A truly open-minded and supportive work environment with a high level of employee empowerment
- Personal and professional development that enables you to grow and do a great job
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity of remote work aligned with your personal needs
- Get-together and bi-annual company summit in Berlin!
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story!
- Corporate pension contribution
We are diverse! Therefore, castLabs is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
We do not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between castLabs and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
View our full list of open positons on our careers page.
Interested in this position? Then get in contact with us today! We look forward to your application including your resume, project history, expected salary, and terms of notice. Please send your application to: