Senior Sales Representative (m/f/d) – US / LATAM
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Sales Representative (m/f/d) to identify high-potential customers, develop long-term business relationships as well as promote and sell enterprise-grade video streaming solutions in US and LATAM.
At castLabs you will be part of a highly-qualified and international team of experts working with leading companies in the technology and video streaming industry. Our customers include top brands such as: Vudu, vimeo, HBO Europe, Kaltura, brightcove and Mubi.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Identify, build and manage a high-potential customers relationships and grow new revenue
- Present, promote and sell the value of our video streaming products and services to customers’ individual needs
- Gathering customer requirements and drafting proposals based on that requirements
- Represent us and our portfolio at trade shows and conferences such as BVE (London), NAB Show (Las Vegas), IBC (Amsterdam) and CES (Las Vegas)
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing and potential customers to meet their needs
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems to turn them into happy castLabs customers in close collaboration with the developers, solution architects and legal
- Analyse the market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Proven work experience as B2B sales representative in video streaming business
- Ability to simplify and explain technical matters
- Ability to build productive and long-term professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to create and deliver proposals and draft presentations tailored to our customer needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Good understanding of Player technology and DRM
- Flexibility and readiness for frequent travel (approximately 10-20 percentage)
- Knowledge of online video distribution building blocks and technologies like:
- Download, streaming, encoding, MPEG, HTML5, DRM, DASH, UltraViolet, players)
- Basic understanding of internet protocols
- A truly open-minded and supportive work environment with a high level of employee empowerment
- Completely self-organized structure within the Holacracy based organizational framework
- Personal and professional development that enables you to grow and do a great job
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity of remote work aligned with your personal needs
- Bi-annual get-together with summer party in Berlin
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story!
- Health, dental and vision insurance
castLabs is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
We do not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between castLabs and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Location: United States
View our full list of open positons on our careers page.
Interested in this position? Then get in contact with us today! We look forward to your application including your resume, project history, expected salary, and terms of notice. Please send your application to: