Global Partner Manager (f/m/d)
We are looking for a Partner Manager (f/m/d) who is owning and driving our partner program with the aim to initiate, develop and maintain positive and productive relationships with the wide range of our partners.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Initiate and manage global partner activities to achieve castLabs’ revenue goals
- Develop and implement a partner program in close collaboration with internal teams for technology partners, solutions partners and resellers
- Manage key partnerships such as AWS and Google, as central point of contact for opportunities and by managing the relationship with different stakeholders
- Work together with our partners to develop new business opportunities, joint proposals and projects based on market trends and competitors including acquiring partner technology for testing or proof of concepts
- Inform and educate partners about our products and services on a regular basis to support referral opportunities
- Attend worldwide events such as trade shows and partner programs of our key partners
- Manage memberships organizations such as APEX and the DASH-IF
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to make sure everyone is aligned with partner projects
- Contribute to forward facing company communications such as our blog
What we expect
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in interacting and building relationships with executives and with an existing network in the video streaming industry
- Experience in product management, marketing or sales role within the video streaming industry
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- A truly open-minded and supportive work environment with a high level of employee empowerment
- Completely self-organized structure within the Holacracy based organizational framework
- Personal and professional development that enables you to grow and do a great job
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity of remote work aligned with your personal needs
- Get-together and bi-annual company summit in Berlin!
- Summer party, team lunches and after-work chill outs
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story!
- Corporate pension contribution (EU)
- Health, dental and vision insurance (US)
castLabs is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
We do not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between castLabs and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Location: USA or Germany
View our full list of open positons on our careers page.
Interested in this position? Then get in contact with us today! We look forward to your application including your resume, project history, expected salary, and terms of notice. Please send your application to: