How we work
- We are agile and follow agile values such as reflect and adapt
- We have weekly sprints, regular meetings to discuss our projects and retrospectives to reflect and improve our collaboration
- We work closely together with the customer engineers, the professional services and the sales team
- We team up with the Android and iOS developers in the team
- We review code of other team mates and have our code reviewed by them before merging the code to the master branch
- We participate actively in decision making for new and existing features
- We share our knowledge on wikis or together in direct exchange
What we expect
The purpose of the role is to develop our web player together with the team. Alongside you will help the team in a role as agile coach to apply agile and lean thinking to our challenges and impediments the team faces.
- Passionate developer with the desire to learn
- Very good English skills since we are an international team
- Reliable team player with a hands-on mentality
Nice to haves
- Experience in the role as an agile coach or Scrum Master
Some tools and libraries we work with
- Git / Github, Jira / Confluence, Jenkins
- Google suite (Drive, Calendar, Corporate Gmail)
- Streaming technologies like React, Vue, DASH, Smooth Streaming, HLS
- A truly open-minded and supportive work environment with a high level of employee empowerment
- Completely self-organized structure within the Holacracy based organizational framework
- Personal and professional development that enables you to grow and do a great job
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity of remote work aligned with your personal needs
- Summer party, team lunches and after-work chill outs
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story!
- Corporate pension contribution
We love to be diverse! Therefore castLabs is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
We do not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between castLabs and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
View our full list of open positons on our careers page.
Interested in this position? Then get in contact with us today! We look forward to your application including your resume, project history, expected salary, and terms of notice. Please send your application to: