IT Systems Administrator / Security Manager (f/m/d) in Berlin
We are looking for a passionate IT System Administrator / Security Manager (m/f/d) who is responsible for system administration, maintenance, troubleshooting, monitoring and securing functions of all parts of our system infrastructure.
The position includes: DevOps System Administration, HelpDesk Support and IT Security Management.
DevOps System Administrator
As DevOps System Administrator you provide developers applications/services to make their job easier.
- Managing & Monitoring servers / services
- Managing & Monitoring Websites, domains and certificates
- Administration credentials and permissions for different services
- Manage cloud environments as AWS
As HelpDesk Support you will provide everyone with the hard-and software needed in order to do a great job.
- Preparing and managing hard-and software for all employees
- Helping and supporting everyone with any IT topics JIRA/Confluence, Gmail,…
- Managing networks in Berlin’s office
- Managing email addresses, mailing groups and VPN
- Managing 3rd party licenses
IT Security Manager
As IT Security Manager you are responsible that castLabs is following best security practices with the aim to pass external security audits and pentests and to make our internal IT systems accessible only for authorized personnel.
- Defining and implementing security standards, policies and procedures
- Preparing and maintaining ISO 27001 certification
- Advising people in how to fulfill the policies
- Defining and processing penetration tests
Some tools and technolgies we work with
- Debian GNU / Linux system and tools
- Security: SSH, SSL, GnuPG, VPN, Firewalls
- Configuration management tools like Puppet
- Scripting & programming languages like bash, python, perl or java.
- HTTP Headers, Apache, Nginx
- Databases and distributed computing with MySQL, PostgeSQL, Redis, Memcached
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Development with Git, Jenkins
- Monitoring tools such as Nagios, Icinga, Loggly
- Networking technologies like TCP/IP, DNS, Firewalls, OSI network layers, routers, switches, ubiquiti unifi
- WordPress site
- Virtualization and Containerization with Xen, Virtualbox and Docker
You might be the right person for this role if
- You have an irresistible urge to automate all the things
- You love helping people with different perspectives working together
- You are highly motivated and ambitious to work on your own initiative without needing directions
- Good knowledge relating to automation, security, stability and scalability
- A truly open-minded and supportive work environment with a high level of employee empowerment
- Completely self-organized structure within the Holacracy based organizational framework
- Personal and professional development that enables you to grow and do a great job
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity of remote work aligned with your personal needs
- Summer party, team lunches and after-work chill outs
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story!
- Corporate pension contribution
We are diverse! Therefore, castLabs is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
We do not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between castLabs and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
View our full list of open positons on our careers page.
Interested in this position? Then get in contact with us today! We look forward to your application including your resume, project history, expected salary, and terms of notice. Please send your application to: