Working Student Marketing (f/m/d) – 20h/week
We are looking for a self-driven Marketing Student (m/f/d) to assist our international marketing team with regular commercial duties and tasks.
In this role you will get the opportunity to grow and learn step by step in the exciting video streaming industry.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Collect and analyze information from multiple data points and improve metrics for insights like our websites, products/services, and Google Ads
- Contribute actively to social media with content and postings
- Assist with managing our Google Ads and LinkedIn Ads
- Maintain PowerPoint decks and help team members prepare presentations
- Research competitor offerings, sponsorship, and event participation
- Assist with copywriting around various marketing initiatives by contributing to our blog, white papers, website, and FAQ entries
- Maintain website data and link building
- Order business cards, brochures, and branded items such as t-shirts and banners
- Assist with events by maintaining our internal list with new events, changes, and attendance pricing
- Reach out to news and media websites, offering content and collaborations and contact clients for logo usage permissions
What you’ll bring to the team
- You are currently studying Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- Very good analytical skills and record-keeping and total ease using MS Office
- Structured mindset with problem solving attitude and hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Curious and motivated to learn about our industry and products
- Proactive and autonomous working attitude
- Reliable team player with the desire to learn
- A truly open-minded and supportive work environment with a high level of employee empowerment
- Personal and professional development that enables you to grow and do a great job
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity of remote work aligned with your personal needs
- Get-together and bi-annual company summit in Berlin!
Seems like a fit for you?
Great! We look forward to your application at: email@example.com
We value diversity!
castLabs is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.