Working Student Human Resources (all genders)
We are looking for a motivated Working Student Human Resources (all genders). In this role you will actively shape our employee journey including employer branding & recruitment, employee retention and company culture.
By assisting our People Team with their daily tasks you will get the opportunity to learn and grow step by step. The position is ideal for a student who is looking for an entry level HR position in an international tech company.
Become a part of our journey and help us deliver an outstanding employee experience.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Help create and publish job ads and support job applicant management
- Support a smooth onboarding of new employees
- Participate in organizing team events and internal workshops
- Support our team with organizational and administrative day-to-day tasks
What you’ll bring to the team
- You are a student of Business Administration, Business Psychology, or a similar field with a focus on Human Resources
- Structured mindset with solutions oriented attitude and hands-on mentality
- Fluent English skills since we are an international team
- Reliable team player with the desire to learn
- A truly open-minded and supportive work environment with a high level of employee empowerment
- Personal and professional development that enables you to grow and do a great job
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity of remote work aligned with your personal needs
- Get-together and bi-annual company summit in Berlin!
Seems like a fit for you?
Great! We look forward to your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We value diversity!
castLabs is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.