Working Student Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a motivated Working Student Quality Engineer (f/m/d) in Zagreb.
In this role you will test our applications to ensure that our products and services maintain our high quality. The position is ideal for an STEM student who is looking for an entry level IT position in the video streaming industry.
At castLabs you will be part of a highly professional and international team. You will be embedded in the customer support engineering team and will work closely with the software development teams.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Test applications to ensure they meet specific requirements
- Perform manual QA tests for Player SDKs that are focused on Android, iOS and Microsoft
- Ensure our verification process is up to date with latest product features
- Perform verifications of important pull requests for SDKs
- Test compatibility of our products and services on new client platforms
- Collaborate on verification process automation
What you’ll bring to the team
- You are currently studying Computer Science or a related STEM subject
- Proactive in improving test cases as well as the QA workflow
- Keen interest in video streaming technology
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Thorough and detail-oriented approach
- Reliable team player with the desire to learn
- Knowledge about Software testing
- Basic programming experience
- Expertise with multimedia
- Experience with JIRA
- A truly open-minded and supportive work environment with a high level of employee empowerment
- Personal and professional development that enables you to grow and do a great job
- Flexible working hours
- Get-together and bi-annual company summit in Berlin!
Seems like a fit for you?
Great! We look forward to your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We value diversity!
castLabs is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.