Solutions Engineer Video Streaming (f/m/d)
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer (m/f/d) who is keen on collaboration with our customers and partners with a solution oriented passion. With your broad-based knowledge of system engineering you will deliver projects in collaboration with leading companies in the streaming industry.
At castLabs you will be part of a highly professional and international team by creating the next-generation digital video services.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Design, plan and implement system architectures from a proof of concept as well as from a hands-on-level
- Further development and customizing of our digital video delivery services
- Project management and technical advice in close collaboration with our customers and partners
- Develop and optimize our cutting edge digital video delivery technology with client based technologies
- Experience with video streaming and OTT technologies such as MPEG-DASH, HLS, Smooth Streaming, encoding and packaging
- Basic understanding of networks such as TCP/IP and API Integration
- Familiar with security and encryption standards like AES
- Experience with AWS cloud computing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Reliable team player with a hands-on mentality
- A truly open-minded and supportive work environment with a high level of employee empowerment
- Completely self-organized structure within the Holacracy based organizational framework
- Personal and professional development that enables you to grow and do a great job
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity of remote work aligned with your personal needs
- Get-together and bi-annual company summit in Berlin!
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story!
Seems like a fit for you?
Great! We look forward to your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We value diversity!
castLabs is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.