Media QA Engineer (f/m/d)
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Quality Assurance Engineer (f/m/d) to test our applications and ensure that our products and services maintain our high quality.
At castLabs you will be part of a highly professional and international team. You will be embedded in the customer support engineering team and will work closely with the software development teams.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Planning and driving our QA process in a close collaboration with development teams
- Analyzing existing and new features and developing test cases
- Coordinating and executing the QA verification within the QA team
- Executing manual and automated test plans based on planned project schedules
- Defining, developing and maintaining automated test scripts and testing infrastructure
- Identifying and documenting defects in a clear and concise manner using the assigned bug tracking tools
- Managing the bug tracking process, track issues status and resolution progress, and create quality metrics for the project team
What you’ll bring to the team
- High understanding of quality assurance techniques, frameworks and methodologies
- Experience in testing on multiple web browsers including mobile web
- Practice in testing native mobile application platforms such as iOS and Android
- Ability to read and understand the source code
- Knowledge of GitHub or other source control tools
- Familiarity with establishing automated testing frameworks with tools such as Selenium, Jasmine, Appium, Node.js
- Experience with video streaming and DRM technologies would be a plus
- Ability to work in a remote team environment
- Detail oriented and enthusiastic for problem solving
- Dedicated and reliable team player with a hands-on attitude
- Fluent English skills since we are an international team
- A truly open-minded and supportive work environment with a high level of employee empowerment
- Personal and professional development that enables you to grow and do a great job
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity of remote work aligned with your personal needs
- Get-together and bi-annual company summit in Berlin!
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story!
- Corporate pension contribution
Seems like a fit for you?
Great! We look forward to your application at: email@example.com
We value diversity!
castLabs is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.