Python Developer (all genders)
We are looking for an experienced Python Developer (all genders) to further develop our internal Central Services platform. The Central Services platform measures customer data, processes the billing of invoices, and manages access and permission for internal processes as well as for our customers.
In this role you will be part of a small team, working closely together with our product development teams by further developing and maintaining our Central Services System in a complex and distributed software architecture.
At castLabs you will be part of our expert international team working with leading companies including HBO, Google, Amazon, Lufthansa Systems, and many more.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Development and maintenance of the platform with Python3/Django/Flask and VueJS
- Development and maintenance of an AWS based infrastructure
- Being involved in a 24/7 on-call rotation in a spirit of “you built it you run it”
- Taking active part in code reviews from day 1
- Participating in architectural decisions of existing and new features.
- Excellent development skills with Python/Django and related open source libraries
- Experience with AWS components to build a web application. Our stack consists of ECS, RDS, DynamoDB, Eventbridge, STS, SQS. We deploy both infrastructure and apps using Cloudformation
- Understanding of software engineering cycles, principles, and versioning
- Dedicated and reliable team player with a hands-on attitude
- Passionate developer with the desire to learn
- Fluent English skills since we are an international team
- A truly open-minded and supportive work environment with a high level of employee empowerment
- Completely self-organized structure within the Holacracy based organizational framework
- Personal and professional development that enables you to grow and do a great job
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity to work from wherever you want
- Get-togethers and bi-annual company summits!
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story!
Seems like a fit for you?
Great! We look forward to your application at: email@example.com
We value diversity!
castLabs is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.