Project Manager – Widevine CAS (all genders)
We are looking for a Project Manager (all genders) who will manage and consult on various Widevine CAS projects. In this role you will also establish and manage partnerships with OEMs, Set Top Box Manufacturers, Chipset Vendors Chipset Vendors and Broadcast Solution Vendors.
The goal is to complete the end-to-end ecosystem of Widevine CAS and to extend the DRMtoday service to cover the IP CAS market.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Project management for our Widevine CAS end-to-end solution and consulting in various WV CAS projects
- Drive the strategy for OEM/ODM-independent CAS, middleware, and player integration together with each Chipset Vendors
- Build and manage technical partnerships with Google, Chipset Vendors, Android TV Device OEMs/ODMs, Middleware Vendors, App Developers and System Integrators
- Establish and strengthen partnerships with SoC/STB and Vendors with focus on the APAC region
- Initiate partnerships with Set Top Box Manufacturers & Chipset Vendors with the aim of using their support and resources to develop the WV CAS end-device solution and to deliver projects in a timely manner
- Drive Widevine CAS Solution product management and design of Widevine CAS SDK for Android together with the product development team
- Mandarin speaking, experienced project manager with deep understanding of broadcast and CAS solution and the related technology ecosystem (from headend to STB) with ambitions in partner management
- Experience in project management and ideally partner management, with a proven ability to develop a strategy with technical competencies
- Good understanding of Android development and device driver design
- A truly open-minded and supportive work environment with a high level of employee empowerment
- Completely self-organized structure within the Holacracy based organizational framework
- Personal and professional development that enables you to grow and do a great job
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity of remote work aligned with your personal needs
- Get-together and bi-annual company summit in Berlin!
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story!
Location: Singapore or Taiwan
Seems like a fit for you?
Great! We look forward to your application at: email@example.com
We value diversity!
castLabs is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.