Office Manager (all genders)
We are looking for a friendly and open-minded Office Manager (all genders) in Berlin who loves to keep our office as a place that people enjoy.
The purpose of the Office Manager role is to provide a nice working environment and keep everything from snacks to furniture and electronics in supply, take care of all communications with suppliers, cleaning staff, and help organize small events every now and again.
- Purchasing and overseeing drinks, snacks and office material
- Managing employee’s smartphone contracts and device renewals
- Organize small events like team lunches and after-work chill outs
- Planing travels and checking travel expenses
- Managing snail mail, parcels and key cards
- Contact person for cleaning company and caretaker
- Watering flowers and cleaning the coffee maker
- Good German and English skills since we are an international team
- Open minded and team player
- Mature skills with MS Office
- Reliable with a hands-on mentality
- A truly open-minded and supportive work environment with a high level of employee empowerment
- Completely self-organized structure within the Holacracy based organizational framework
- Personal and professional development that enables you to grow and do a great job
- Flexible working hours with remote work from whereever you want aligned with your personal needs
- Get-togethers and bi-annual company summit!
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story!
Seems like a fit for you?
Great! We look forward to your application at: email@example.com
We value diversity!
castLabs is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.