Media Software Engineer (f/m/d)
We are looking for a Software Developer (m/f/d) to develop and maintain our solutions for digital video delivery and content protection for our international customers.
You are keen on collaboration with our partners with a solution oriented passion. With your broad-based knowledge of software engineering you will deliver successful projects in collaboration with leading companies in technology and online/TV entertainment industry. Our customers include top brands such as HBO Europe, Kaltura, Brightcove and Mubi.
At castLabs you will be part of a highly innovative and international team of experts.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Design and implement software solutions for video streaming in close collaboration with our customers and partners
- Further development and customizing of our digital video delivery services
- Understanding of software engineering cycles, principles, and versioning
- Good knowledge of video streaming media by using embedded libraries such as GStreamer
- Experience with AWS cloud computing is a plus
- Dedicated and reliable team player with a hands-on attitude
- Fluent English skills since we are an international team
- A truly open-minded and supportive work environment with a high level of employee empowerment
- Completely self-organized structure within the Holacracy based organizational framework
- Personal and professional development that enables you to grow and do a great job
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity of remote work aligned with your personal needs
- Get-together and bi-annual company summit in Berlin!
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story!
We do not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between castLabs and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Seems like a fit for you?
Great! We look forward to your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We value diversity!
castLabs is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.