Media Solution Engineer (all genders)
We are looking for a Media Solution Engineer (all genders) who is driven by working in a technical wide-ranged and challenging environment and who loves to develop and maintain solutions for digital video delivery and content protection for our international customers.
You are keen on collaboration with our partners with a solution oriented passion. With your broad-based knowledge of systems engineering you will deliver successful projects in collaboration with leading companies in technology and online/TV entertainment industry.
At castLabs you will be part of a highly professional and innovative team by creating the next-generation digital video services.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Good development skills with Python/Django/C/C++ and related open source libraries with a sense of delivering it with high quality
- Experience to build web applications with AWS components, like: Cognito, DynamoDB, Lambda, S3, IAM, API-GW, STEP Functions, Cloud Front, SES, HDR, IMF, ProRes, MPEG. AWS certification will be a plus to have.
- Experienced in video encoding and packaging
- Knowledge of security and encryption standards
- You love to interact with our customers and partners
- Dedicated and reliable team player with a hands-on attitude
- Passionate developer with the desire to learn
- Fluent English skills since we are an international team
- A truly open-minded and supportive work environment with a high level of employee empowerment
- Completely self-organized structure within the Holacracy based organizational framework
- Personal and professional development that enables you to grow and do a great job
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity of remote work aligned with your personal needs
- Bi-annual get-together with summer party in Berlin
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story!
Seems like a fit for you?
Great! We look forward to your application at: email@example.com
We value diversity!
castLabs is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.