We are looking for a Software Engineer (d/m/f) who loves to make our customers happy by adding new features on our secure and reliable video player on any browser in the world such as Web and Smart TVs with Low Latency life streaming.
How we work
- We have weekly sprints, regular meetings to discuss our projects and retrospectives to improve our collaboration
- We work closely together with the customer engineers, the professional services and the sales team
- We team up with the Android and iOS developers in the team
- We review code of other team mates and have our code reviewed by them before merging the code to the master branch
- We participate actively in decision making for new and existing features
- We share our knowledge on wikis or together in direct exchange
What we expect
The purpose of the role is adding new features to our new web player SDK library.
- Passionate developer with the desire to learn
- Very good English skills since we are an international team
- Reliable team player with a hands-on mentality
Some tools and libraries we work with
- C, C++,
- Git / Github, Jira / Confluence, Jenkins
- Streaming technologies such as DASH, Smooth Streaming, HLS, Google Shaka Player
- A truly open-minded and supportive work environment with a high level of employee empowerment
- Completely self-organized structure within the Holacracy based organizational framework
- Personal and professional development that enables you to grow and do a great job
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity of remote work aligned with your personal needs
- Summer party, team lunches and after-work chill outs
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story!
- Corporate pension contribution
We do not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between castLabs and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Seems like a fit for you?
Great! We look forward to your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We value diversity!
castLabs is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.