IT System Administrator / Security Manager (f/m/d)
We are looking for a (Junior) IT System Administrator / Security Manager (m/f/d) who is taking care for system administration, maintenance, troubleshooting, monitoring and securing functions of all parts of our system infrastructure in our team.
The role includes: HelpDesk Support, DevOps System Administration and IT Security Management.
As HelpDesk Support you will support your colleagues with the hard- and software needed to do a great job.
- Preparing and managing hardware and software for all employees
- Providing technical assistance for questions and problems
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
- Maintaing office hardware & networks
- Accounts administration and permissions
- Managing 3rd party licenses
- Assist with Onboarding
DevOps System Administrator
As DevOps System Administrator you provide developers applications/services to make their job easier.
- Building, managing and monitoring infrastructure / services
- Managing and monitoring websites, domains and certificates
- Administration of credentials and permissions for different services
- Managing cloud environments such as AWS
- Automate code testing
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Close collaboration with the software development teams to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Virtualization and Containerization
IT Security Manager
As IT Security Manager you are responsible that castLabs is following best security practices with the aim to pass external security audits and penetration tests and to make our internal IT systems accessible only for authorized personnel.
Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterpriseinformation security and IT risk management program
Develop, maintain, oversee and publish up-to-date information securitypolicies, procedures, standards and guidelines
- Preparing and maintaining ISO 27001 certification
- Defining and processing penetration tests
Identify and protect company assets through the development andimplementation of security protocols
Help that everyone follow security procedures and guidelines throughtraining programs and assessments
Develop and manage information security budgets, and monitor them forvariances
- Provide continuous improvement to the Technology Security function
- Configure & Maintain security tools
- Defining and implementing security standards, policies and procedures
- Vulnerability Management
Some tools and technologies we work with
- Debian GNU / Linux system and tools
- Security: SSH, SSL, GnuPG, VPN, Firewalls
- Configuration management tools like Puppet
- Scripting & programming languages like bash, python, perl or java.
- HTTP Headers, Apache, Nginx
- Databases and distributed computing with MySQL, PostgeSQL, Redis, Memcached
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Development with Git, Jenkins
- Monitoring tools such as Nagios, Icinga, Loggly
- Networking technologies like TCP/IP, DNS, Firewalls, OSI network layers, routers, switches
- Virtualization and Containerization with Xen, Virtualbox and Docker
You might be the right person for this role if
- You have an irresistible urge to automate all the things
- You love helping people with different perspectives working together
- You are highly motivated and ambitious to work on your own initiative without needing directions
- Good knowledge relating to automation, security, stability and scalability
- A truly open-minded and supportive work environment with a high level of employee empowerment
- Personal and professional development that enables you to grow and do a great job
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity of remote work aligned with your personal needs
- Get-together and bi-annual company summit in Berlin!
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story!
- Corporate pension contribution
Seems like a fit for you?
Great! We look forward to your application at: email@example.com
We value diversity!
castLabs is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.