iOS Developer (f/m/d)
We are looking for an iOS Developer (m/f/d) who loves to make our customers happy by developing secure and high quality video streaming experience on any Apple device worldwide.
In this role you will further develop our iOS Video Player SDK in a complex and distributed software architecture.
You will be part of a highly-qualified and motivated international team of experts working with leading companies in the technology and online movie/TV entertainment industry. Our customers include top brands such as Vudu, HBO Europe, Kaltura, Brightcove and Mubi.
How we work
- We have weekly sprints and regular meetings to discuss our projects as well as retrospectives to improve our collaboration
- We work closely together with the customer engineers, the solution architects and the sales team
- We team up with the Android and Web developers in the team
- We review code of other team mates and have our code reviewed by them before merging the code to the master branch
- We participate actively in decision making for new and existing features
- We share our knowledge on wikis or together in direct exchange
What we expect
- Excellent development skills with Objective-C with a sense of delivering it with a high quality
- Understanding of software engineering cycles, principles, and versioning
- Experience with bug-tracker software
- Capacity for abstract thought and a willingness to learn
- Dedicated and reliable team player with a hands-on attitude
- Passionate developer with the desire to learn
- Fluent English skills since we are an international team
Nice to haves
- C++ development skills
- Knowledge of online video distribution building blocks and technologies such as any of MPEG-DASH, HLS, Smooth Streaming, Google ExoPlayer, H.264/H.265, subtitle formats
- Experience with DRM systems like MS PlayReady, Google Widevine, CMLA-OMA, Arxan technology
- Experience with JIRA, Github
- A truly open-minded and supportive work environment with a high level of employee empowerment
- Completely self-organized structure within the Holacracy based organizational framework
- Personal and professional development that enables you to grow and do a great job
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity of remote work aligned with your personal needs
- Get-together and bi-annual company summit in Berlin!
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story!
Seems like a fit for you?
Great! We look forward to your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We value diversity!
castLabs is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.