Communications & Event Manager (all genders)
We’re looking for a self-driven Communications and Event Manager (all genders) to join our marketing team in Berlin. This is a hands-on opportunity where you’ll work directly with leading companies in the video streaming industry to promote our software and cloud solutions.
You’ll be part of our expert international team working with leading companies including HBO, Google, Amazon, Lufthansa Systems, and many more. In this role you’ll be responsible for managing our events including webinars, trade shows, and other activities in order to reach our B2B target customers.
You’ll also own external communications including company announcements, social media, advertising, and our relationships with publications and journalists.
This position merges public relations, event management, and online marketing.
- Create webinars with customers and partners to inform our audience about developments in video streaming as well as how we help solve challenges
- Manage our presence at international trade shows such as NAB or IBC by planning, budgeting, designing our booths, setting up demos, and guiding attendee staff
- Identify relevant events for castLabs to engage in
- Create content including: press releases, newsletters, blog posts, case studies, advertisements, presentations, whitepapers, and ‘how-to’ guides to inform audiences about us and to explain our technical solutions
- Manage social media channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and our blog
- Develop relationships with publications and news media
- Manage advertising and sponsorship opportunities as well as online campaigns (including Google Ads and LinkedIn Ads)
- Create visual graphics for social media, presentation slides, advertisements, and other collateral
- Cultivate relationships with clients and partners to develop joint content and support each other’s activities
A good fit for this role would include
- First-hand experience with communications, copywriting/content creation, events, and online marketing
- Previous B2B marketing experience within an IT company
- Completed studies in marketing, business administration, or a related field
- Direct knowledge of online advertising platforms
- Fluency in English at a native-speaker level
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- A detail-oriented and a self-starter personality who craves responsibility
- A love to engage proactively in technical concepts – Technical training is, of course, provided!
- Bonus: You understand HTML and CSS
- A truly open-minded and supportive work environment with a high level of employee empowerment
- Completely self-organized structure within the Holacracy based organizational framework
- Personal and professional development that enables you to grow and do a great job
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity of remote work aligned with your personal needs
- Summer party, team lunches and after-work chill outs
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story!
- Corporate pension contribution
Seems like a fit for you?
Great! We look forward to your application at: email@example.com
We value diversity!
castLabs is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.