PayTV broadcast & multicast
We’re uniquely positioned to help cable, satellite, and telco operators extend their infrastructure life as well as branch out with linear and VOD streaming technology.
For broadcasters, we don’t do it all, but we instead focus on modern cost cutting opportunities, fast time to market, meeting rights requirements, and enabling hybrid DVB/IPTV & OTT deployment.
Low cost Widevine CAS
Google’s Widevine Conditional Access System (CAS) is a commercial game changer for the broadcast industry allowing Android TV set-top boxes to serve your PayTV content.
What does that mean for you?
- Replace your traditional CAS with a lower-cost alternative
- No device royalties, proprietary middleware, or smart cards
As a principal member of Widevine’s Third Party Labs (3PL) partner program, we’ve been trusted to provide dedicated end-to-end Widevine CAS support for operator integrations of any size.
Take advantage of our world-class key management and content licensing cloud service.DRMtoday for Widevine CAS
Create rich STB apps with our Widevine CAS enabled player and reduce reliance on firmware updates using our configurable DVB stack.PRESTOplay for Android
Benefit from our compatible ECMG with Google backend pre-integration, available online or on-prem.
We’re here to lend our deep expertise to help you overcome any delivery challenge.
Fast savings: Our Widevine CAS approach
We’ll help you to get up and running as easily as possible!
- Significantly reduce STB integration costs
- Speed up time to market by months
- Avoid vendor lock-in
- Keep your current infrastructure
- Managed service with 24/7 support
- Achieve OEM/SoC-independent app-based player deployment
Introduce OTT & DVB/IPTV workflows
Whether you’re looking at pure OTT or establishing hybrid DVB/IPTV service, our solutions help you master delivery.
Power to the player
Your service needs playback that’s as good as your content. Our PRESTOplay tech lets you quickly deliver leading app experiences to delight your audience.Learn more about PRESTOplay
- Simplify development with a single DVB/IPTV & OTT Android TV player supporting DRM and Widevine CAS
- Added broadcast-feel features: Fast channel zapping, ultra-low latency, live catchup, and much more
- Pre-integrated QoE, analytics, and ad-insertion solutions
- Reach a wide range of extra OTT platforms
On top of Widevine CAS, our DRMtoday licensing service offers a hybrid license endpoint for multi-DRM live and VOD stream protection across all screens.Discover DRMtoday
Expertise at your service
Our team of video scientists are on-demand to consult for unique use cases and custom engineering to help you achieve your streaming vision.
Whether you need assistance with STB hardware playback, OTT compliant streams, ultra-low latency, or content security best practices – we’re here for you!